Current Vacancies: Non-Certified
- Technology Assistant
- Substitute Bus Drivers (As Needed)
- Substitute Custodians (As Needed)
- Substitute Teachers (As Needed)
Current Vacancies: Certified
ECPPS IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL TEACHING POSITIONS
- Elementary Teachers (Various Grade Levels)
- Exceptional Children Teachers (Various Grades/Areas)
- Instructional Coach (Various Grade Levels)
- AIG Facilitator/Instructional Coach (Elem.)
- Music Teacher (Elementary)
- Math Teacher (Middle School)
- Media Coordinator (Middle School)
- Science Teachers (Middle & High School)
- Social Studies Teacher (Middle & High School)
For more information on all available positions and the application process please see below.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ALL CERTIFIED AND NON-CERTIFIED APPLICANTS EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION PROCEDURES
The North Carolina School Jobs powered by Teacher Match provides an innovative way to streamline the hiring process. Applicants will experience an enhanced user friendly system when applying for positions.
Sign up or Login to Teacher Match - New users must register and then log-in.
- Existing users should proceed to log-in.
Cover letters and resumes can now be uploaded to your online portfolio instead of sending them by email.
We invite you to complete a new portfolio-application today. If you have questions about Teacher Match or need support with the application process, please call 1-855-980-0511 or email email@example.com
ECPPS is an equal opportunity employer
(Board of Education Policy Code #: 7100)
It is the policy of the Elizabeth City-Pasquotank Board of Education (the “board”) to provide all applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities and to provide current employees with training, compensation, promotion, and other benefits of employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military affiliation, genetic information, sex, age, or disability, except when sex, age, or physical requirements are essential occupational qualifications. All candidates will be evaluated on their merits and qualifications for positions. All employment decisions will be consistent with the board’s objective of providing students with the opportunity to receive a sound basic education, as required by state law.
Human Resources Staff
Certified Employees, Licensure