Human Resources > ECPPS Job Fair
ECPPS Job Fair
Saturday, MARCH 18, 2023
ECPPS is seeking applicants for current vacancies and positions for the 2023-24 school year. Applicants should register and complete an application. Teacher applicants must hold a North Carolina teaching certification or meet NC certification requirements.
Certified positions come with $1,000 sign-on bonus.
The job fair will be held in-person as well as virtually on Saturday, March 18, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Appointment times will be scheduled based upon eligibility. In-person interviews will take place at Central Elementary School, 1059 Old U.S. Hwy 17 South.
Applicants who have completed the application process and meet eligibility requirements will be contacted prior to the job fair to be scheduled for an interview.
Registration and application must be submitted online by March 13, 2023, in order for an applicant to be considered for an interview. Please upload all transcripts and test scores.
(Registration does not guarantee an interview will be scheduled. Candidates must meet eligibility requirements.)
Checklist for Job Fair:
- Register for Job Fair - Deadline is March 13, 2023:
- Submit Employment Application:
*Transcripts and test scores must be included.
• STEM/Science Teachers (Middle & High School) • Social Studies Teachers (Middle & High School) • Media Coordinators
• School Counselors • School Nurses • Speech-Language Pathologist
• Teacher Assistants
• Exceptional Children Teacher Assistants
• After School Care Teachers
• Technology Assistants
• Cafeteria Assistants
• Bus Drivers • Mechanics
• Appliance Repair Technicians
• HVAC Tech I • Groundskeeper
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Barclift at (252) 335-2981 ext. 102 or email@example.com