Pre-K Registration 22-23
Elizabeth City-Pasquotank Public Schools
2022-2023 Pre-Kindergarten Registration
ECPPS Pre-Kindergarten registrations/applications are now available online! Online applications can be completed at https://pasquotankncc.scriborder.com/family.
Acceptance to the Pre-K program is not considered on a “first come, first served” basis. Children will be considered eligible for the program based on the following criteria:
- MUST reside in Pasquotank County.
- MUST be completely toilet trained unless there is a documented medical condition to prevent otherwise.
- MUST be four years old on or before August 31, 2022.
- MUST meet the screening qualifications. ALL children with a completed application packet will be screened using the DIAL-4 screening assessment. The screening will assess the child’s developmental skills based on their chronological age on the day of screening.
**Special note: 1) If you have accepted a Pre-K slot at Head Start, you will not be considered for a slot at Sheep-Harney Elementary School or other contracted sites. 2) We will be unable to honor teacher or location requests.
The following items are needed to complete the application process:
- Child’s Birth Certificate for proof of age. If your child does not have a legal birth certificate, another form of documentation must be presented to verify the child’s age. Any exception to a legal birth certificate will be made on an individual, case-by-case basis.
- Child’s Social Security Card – The social security number is strongly encouraged to be presented in order for your child’s identification information to be entered in the student information program.
- Child’s Shot Record (must be up-to-date)
- Verification of Income – 2021 W-2 forms or 2021 1040 Income Tax form (i.e. 1040 form or 1040 EZ form); no paycheck stubs will be accepted
|You must submit at least one document from EACH of the columns.|
|Proof of Residence – Choose 1||Proof of Identification – Choose 1|
|Bills must be dated within the past 30 days:
For more information, please contact the Pre-K Office at (252) 338-1194 or (252)335-4303 ext 277.
The Elizabeth City–Pasquotank Public School System conducts activities and procedures without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, gender or disability.