Online Payment Center
Great News! Managing and paying school related fees for students is now available online. School related fees may be paid securely online from your computer, tablet or smartphone!
Parents may have previously been using K12PaymentCenter to access student meal accounts and view their cafeteria purchase history. Parents can now also pay for school related fees like technology fees, band fees or other select fees at the same time. This further reduces the chance of school fee payments getting lost when sending with students and it saves parents time from bringing payments into the school. This program will also save the payment history for viewing at any time. Parents will have access to their child’s account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How Do You Get Started? It’s simple!
- Go to www.k12paymentcenter.com in your web browser
- First time users click “Sign Up” then select your state and district from the drop-down lists
- Fill in your information to set up the account
- Click “Manage Students” to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID number
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check
Once an account has been created, parents can add their child(ren). When a school fee payment is made, there is a small convenience fee per transaction (not per child) to cover payment processing.