Pre-K Registration Information
Elizabeth City-Pasquotank Public Schools
PRE-K REGISTRATION UPDATE
ECPPS will not hold registration as originally scheduled.
Two options for registration:
Option 1 - Print at home
Step 1 - Print application off ECPPS website
Step 2 - Fill out document completely
Option 2 - Packet Pick-up
Pre-K registration packets will be available for pick-up at Sheep Harney Elementary on Tuesday, March 17th from 12:00 pm until 6:00 pm.
Once the school closure is over, we will make appointments to collect the application, required documents, and answer questions.
If you are unable to print documents, do not have access to technology, or have questions ~ please email Jennifer Lee @ email@example.com
Acceptance to the Pre-K program is not considered on a “first come, first served” basis. Children will be considered eligible for the program based on the following criteria:
- MUST reside in Pasquotank County.
- MUST be completely toilet trained unless there is a documented medical condition to prevent otherwise.
- MUST be four years old on or before August 31, 2020.
- MUST meet the screening qualifications. ALL children with a completed application packet will be screened using the DIAL-4 screening assessment. The screening will assess the child’s developmental skills based on their chronological age on the day of screening.
**Special note: 1) If you have accepted a Pre-K slot at Head Start, you will not be considered for a slot at Sheep-Harney Elementary School or other contracted sites. 2) We will be unable to honor teacher or location requests.
The following items are needed to complete the application process:
- Child’s Birth Certificate for proof of age. If your child does not have a legal birth certificate, another form of documentation must be presented to verify the child’s age. Any exception to a legal birth certificate will be made on an individual, case-by-case basis.
- Child’s Social Security Card – The social security number is strongly encouraged to be presented in order for your child’s identification information to be entered in the student information program.
- Child’s Shot Record (must be up-to-date)
- Verification of Income – 2019 W-2 forms or 2019 1040 Income Tax form (i.e. 1040 form or 1040 EZ form); no paycheck stubs will be accepted
|You must submit at least one document from EACH of the columns.|
|Proof of Residence – Choose 1||Proof of Identification – Choose 1|
Bills must be dated within the past 30 days:
For more information, please contact the Pre-K Office at (252) 338-1194.
The Elizabeth City–Pasquotank Public School System conducts activities and procedures without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, gender or disability.