Select To Get Started:
Elizabeth City Pasquotank County Schools is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below for CURRENT STUDENT requests only:
- Current students are encouraged to use CFNC.org to send transcripts to colleges and universities in North Carolina for free. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS CFNC.ORG
- All CFNC.org e-transcripts are free of charge and there are no limits to the number that can be sent to North Carolina colleges and unversities.
Please note the information below for FORMER STUDENT requests only:
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM).
- Please allow 3-4 business days for order processing.
- All requests will be sent electronically when applicable.
- Phone, Email and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for International Shipping.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.